With regard to the announced emergency situation in the Slovak Republic and in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as to protect you and the employees of the SO SR, the Crisis Staff of the SO SR has gradually adopted the following measures in relation to public services (updated as of 20 March 2020):
- the premises of all buildings of the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic (in Bratislava and also in other cities) are closed to the public,
- all visits are abolished and working meetings are reduced to minimum,
- MAILROOM at the Central Office(Miletičova 3, Bratislava) is available for receiving letters and other deliveries in restricted time from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm,
- PROVISION OF INFORMATION on products, business register and other SERVICES OF INFORMATION SERVICE are available:
- viaphone daily from 8.30 am to 12.00 pm (at the central office in Bratislava on Miletičova Street and also in regional workplaces)
- viae-mails via individual workplaces or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACTS on first contact workplaces according to a type of request (telephone numbers and e-mail contacts are still valid)
- The LIBRARY in the Central Office is closed to the public.
When addressing your requirements, please prefer electronic (e-mail) or written form of communication. The measures are valid until further notice and were adopted on the basis of the Government Resolution No 111/2020.